Sunday, March 8, 2009

California Roll according to Chase - he's not all about SHRIMP!

YES!, My Dad just taught me to make Sushi! YUM!


Now the hard part, roll, roll, roll!


And now, Avacado, look at his precision!



....next comes Sesame Seeds










Ok, so it's no secret that little Jardine's LOVE Sushi! LAtely, we can't seem to get enough. Bruce the Sushi conosoir has been dabblingin making it at home. Tonight, he has passed on his Sushi making skills to the next generation. Chase is now the at-home Sushi chef!

2 comments:

  1. hey april,
    i just found your blog, i am excited:) now i can keep up on your sweet little family:) i just made my blog private but if you want to email me then i will add you to my list:) can i have your recipe that your son is making?! it looks delish:)
    xoxo
    brookebringhurst@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its brooke whiting by the way:)

    ReplyDelete